Last chance to get your hands on our Barnard Castle Eye Test beer! We've just launched a new and final batch which is available for pre-order in 12, 24 and 48 cans just HERE. We are currently brewing the beer, which should be ready in approximately 4 weeks time and for this batch they'll be no redemption code needed.
If you pre-ordered in our Batch 1 and 2 releases (May and June 2020) all redemption codes have now been sent out. If you haven't received yours yet please check in your junk folder and if any further problems raise a support ticket just HERE selecting 'Barnard Castle Eye Test Question' as the subject.
Batch 1 and 2 Redemption Code Troubleshooting:
- The email address that you're using for redemption must match the address that was used for your pre-order. The match has to be exact, so please note if you're a @gmail.com user and your pre-order states @googlemail.com you will need to use the latter.
- If your email address on your pre-order is different to your usual brewdog.com account log-in, you will need to check out as a guest to redeem using the email address linked to your pre-order.
- If you're receiving an error message that you've exceeded the amount available to you, this is due to not using the correct email address linked to your pre-order. The exact address details are listed in the redemption email we sent to you.
- Our standard 3 - 5 working day dispatch timeframe from when you redeem the beer also applies to this order but please allow an additional 3 - 5 working days for our couriers to deliver the parcel to you once it leaves us, as they cope with increased demand and challenges during the current climate.
- If you haven't received your beer after 10 working days from redeeming your pre-order please raise a support ticket just HERE
We're excited for you to try the beer!