- Only the person named on the ticket may be carried by the Company; therefore, you should be prepared to present the documents proving your identity. The passenger is exclusively responsible for acquiring such documents in good time.
- Only passengers who present a valid ticket are entitled to air carriage. In the case of an electronic ticket, this means that you must produce a validly issued electronic ticket. You must keep the proof of your booking. If a ticket has been modified or changed in any way, and, provided such a modification or change was not made by us or one of our authorized agents, it is not considered valid.
- In order to travel you are required to carry a valid passport along with a valid ETSA. Please visit https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/ to apply for your ESTA if you do not already hold one, as this is required in order for you to access the United States.
- It is your responsibility to have a valid ETSA and if you do not have one you will not be allowed to board the plane and no refund will be given.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Should you be unable to travel however, it will be possible to transfer the ticket to another Equity Punk or their guest of your choosing up to 7 days before the flight. All guests must be travelling with an Equity Punk.
- This flight is not EU261 applicable. I understand I cannot make any claims in the event of a delay
- BrewDog allows you to amend your ticket details up until 14 days prior to the flight by emailing email@example.com. Please provide us with your last name and your Booking Reference when contacting us
- You’re allowed to bring a clear plastic bag of liquids, aerosols, gels, creams and pastes in your carry-on bag and through the checkpoint. These are limited to travel-sized containers that are 100 millilitres or less per item. Placing these items in the small bag and separating from your carry-on baggage facilitates the screening process. Pack items that are in containers larger than 100 millilitres in checked baggage. Any liquid, aerosol, gel, cream or paste that alarms during screening will require additional screening.
- In addition to your hold luggage (1 item, max 20kg per person). You can take 1 handbag/laptop bag plus 1 additional cabin bag (max. 5kg and up to 56 x 45 x 25cm / 22 x 18 x 10in)
- Normal flight rules apply with regard to prohibited items
- More information can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/hand-luggage-restrictions
- The carriage of lithium ion/metal batteries is not permitted in either hand baggage or checked baggage. This shall include hoverboards, (sometimes known as solowheels or airwheels) and the Galaxy Note 7 mobile telephones or any other mobile phones or electronic devices which are the subject to product recalls or known faults. The carriage of such items is prohibited in both hand baggage and checked baggage and the Charterer shall ensure that all passengers are made aware of this prohibition.
- The times shown in the Schedule are approximate and not guaranteed and the Carrier is entitled to deviate from the Flight schedule and/or the duration of the Flight and/or to reduce the maximum payload.
- Check-in starts 2 hours before the scheduled flight departure. In any case, you must get informed about check-in times at the airport either by us
- Upon check-in we shall inform you about the time you must be at the boarding gate, which you should comply with, otherwise we shall be obliged to cancel your seat on the flight.
- We shall deny your carriage or/and the carriage of your luggage, in any of the cases below, or if this is imposed by any of the reasons below:
a) in execution or/and at the order, respectively, of any provision of the Law in force or/and the Judiciary or other public Authorities;
b) for health or safety/security reasons or /and excessive restriction of the comfort of other passengers or the crew, if the carriage of your luggage might create a hazard for any or every one of these goods or if, in our reasonable judgment, it is unsuitable for carriage due to its size, shape, weight, content or type, or if we reasonably judge that it is not properly or adequately packed (further information available from us);
c) if your mental or physical condition is a hazard for yourself, the rest of the passengers or the crew or if you are under the influence of psychoactive substances or/and alcohol;
d) if in the past you have conducted yourself without decorum in one of our flights and this event has led us to the conviction that you might well repeat such conduct;
e) if you did not go through security check or refused to go through it or if you do not observe safety rules and instructions;
f) if you have not paid off your financial obligations as stipulated in the carriage contract;
g) if your travelling documents are not or seem not to be valid or do not suffice to allow your entrance into a specific country that is your destination or itermediate stop or if you refuse to present them to the Company clerk competent or the aircraft crew, when you are asked to do so;
h) if the ticket you produce at check-in is forged or if its theft or loss has been reported to us or if you have not bought it from the Company or one of its authorized agents or if its is destroyed or in any way changed, provided this change was not made by us or our authorized agents or if the sequence of ticket coupons has been tampered with by any third party except us and our authorised agents.
- Passengers will be solely responsible for ensuring that they and their baggage arrive at the specified check-in point at the departure airport in sufficient time to be carried on any Flight and that all passengers possess all required identity documents, visas and other documents required by the states of departure, travel and arrival of the flight for the transportation of them and their baggage.
- Your luggage may not contain the following objects and we will deny carrying them as luggage and/or deny continuing the carriage of such objects upon discovery, while we are also not liable for any loss or damages you may suffer due to violation of the following terms:
- objects that may endanger the aircraft or persons or objects aboard the aircraft.
- The transport of weapons or ammunition, except for those used for hunting or sports and only if they are delivered to us as luggage during check-in, in a special container and, in the case of a firearm, not loaded with bullets or shot. In any case, you must inform us about this issue upon booking your ticket so that we can inform you of the special requirements for packaging and transporting such items.
- Weapons, such as machine guns, swords, knives and related items, are subject to our discretion for approval for transport, but always after they have been declared as checked luggage at check-in.
- Their transport within the aircraft cabin is expressly prohibited.
- We bear no responsibility for any loss or damages you may suffer due to denial of import of such items at the country of your destination. Therefore, it is your obligation to receive relevant information from the local authorities of that country.
- Money, jewellery, precious metals, computers, personal electronic devices, securities and bills or other valuables, professional documents,medicines, passports or identity cards should not be placed in your checked-in luggage. In case of non-compliance and subsequent damages, we will not be liable, unless a provision to the contrary is made under Article 15.
- We inform you that reference to prohibited or hazardous items in is purely indicative and in no case restrictive. Consult with us before your journey regarding items you wish to transport and which may fall into these categories. Moreover, we call your attention to the new security measures of the European Union (Commission Regulation 1546/2006) enforced at all Community airports, as well as those of Norway, Switzerland and Iceland, regarding the transport of liquids.
- The flight times listed in the scheduled itinerary or on your ticket may change between the date of issuance of the itinerary and the date of your journey or even after the date of issuance of the ticket. If you provide us with your contact details, we will make every reasonable effort to inform you about such a contingency.